Quick Facts and need to know about mingle2.com
- mingle2.com was previously known as JustSayHi but was rebranded in 2008.
- Includes 30,000,000 users from across the world.
- Most will find the free services to be enough for their dating needs.
- It has a mobile version compatible with both Android and iOS users.
- Supports straight, gay, and lesbian relationships.
In-Depth mingle2.com Review
mingle2.com is all you need when you want a fun and no-pressure dating experience. It offers communication platforms that are convenient and user-friendly. You can meet new friends, explore possibilities, and even have a chance at love with this app.
Everyone is welcome to become part of this dating community; there will always be a potential Mingle2 for every member.
- Create an account and profile
- Download the mobile app
- Explore and search mingle2.com
- Look for Mingle2es
- Get unlimited result reel
- Go through the members’ profiles
- Add users to Friends or Favorites List
- Message potential Mingle2es and partners
- Participate in the community forums
- Access to chat log for a month
- View who liked your profile
- Enable ghost mode
- Browse other members’ profiles in Ghost mode
- Chat conversations are stored forever
- Priority in search results, thus increasing your profile rating by 300%
Who Uses mingle2.com?
mingle2.com welcomes all singles, regardless of their sexual orientation and preferences. The population of mingle2.com has its male members dominating the group, with 60% male and 40% female.
The members are mainly from the United States, Asia, and Europe, and this dating app is more popular among younger people. The members usually fall between the age brackets of 25 years old to 34 years old. Smaller group percentage falls under 35–54 years old and 18–24 years old.
People older than 55, particularly women, seem to be less active on this dating platform. Additionally, mingle2.com is also LGBT-friendly, so it also has its shares of queer members.
Overall, all singles are welcome to be part of mingle2.com.
How to start chatting at mingle2.com
To chat on mingle2.com, you need to create an account and join its fast-growing community first. Signing up can be done in 30 seconds, and you can start forming connections with the members within a minute.
The registration is straightforward, and the information being asked is minimal compared to other dating platforms. Posting a picture is also optional but highly encouraged as this can impact your “searchability” and help you receive messages from potential partners.
Once you are in the dashboard, you can go through the different profiles of every member of mingle2.com. If you are interested in striking up a conversation and getting to know someone, send them a message to initiate a chat. You can text chat and even exchange photos with one another.
Pros and Cons
- Quick setup and account registration
- Active and engaged message forums
- A free account is enough to engage in conversations and meet friends
- Online text ads make the dating site confusing
- Profile details are lacking, making it hard to gauge if another member is a potential Mingle2
- Search results of the members’ profiles do not provide much information, like when was the last time they were active
- No online help options
New members need to verify their registered email addresses and complete a captcha check to validate their identity.
Once you receive the confirmation email, you need to click on the validation link, and it will lead you through a series of confirmation processes. One such requirement is for you to take a picture in a pose as shown on the screen. You need to submit this photo to mingle2.com for moderation.
This might be the drawback that excited users would need to endure since the moderation of the photo can take up to 5 business days.
Additionally, mingle2.com also has integrated security features against scammers and fraud accounts. All users can block or report other members for harassment and fraud.
mingle2.com Dating Site Reviews
Ross Owens, 30 years old, California
“For months, I just settled for the free membership and felt like I had what I needed to meet and even date other members. I recently upgraded, and so far, I like how it unlocked more features for me. I am rating the mingle2.com dating site with perfect stars.”
David Toth, 28 years old, Tennessee
“Since almost all profiles of the other members are not detailed, I have to engage and initiate conversations with other members to find out if that girl is someone I am interested in. I like this longer process because although it might not be a Mingle2 for me, I enjoy the conversations.”
Sam Myers, 32 years old, New Orleans
“This is one of the Nigerian lesbian dating sites where you feel safe and intrigued with other members. You’ll feel that excitement and anticipation building with every message. I mostly use the mobile app, and it works for me very well.”
I like the mellow and minimalistic design of mingle2.com. I usually prefer using it on my phone, and I like how it is straightforward. The status bar is my BFF because it helps me track all my potential Mingle2es.
Mingle.com gave me several options to communicate with all users. I can send a nudge, similar to FB Messenger's wave, add a user to my friend's list, and Mingle2 in a few taps. So far, the mobile app appears to be reliable. There are no bugs or errors, and it is as good as when I switch to my computer.