Quick Facts You Need to Know About Lesly
- The security team of this site meticulously checks all the dating profiles on this dating platform to reduce fake profiles and scammers.
- The Lesly Meet feature can match you with a local and single lesbian.
- This app has a built-in filter that can screen the members according to whom you like.
- Share your photos and life moments, and if many users like your picture, your profile’s ranking will increase.
- Compatible with Android and Apple smartphones.
In-Depth Lesly Review
Lesly dating site is the newest and most exciting lesbian dating service today. It is a trusted and secure dating place for all gay women to connect, get to know someone interesting and fun, and even fall in love and have a life partner.
One of the very few virtual dating apps for lesbians that you can always have on the go as it offers a mobile platform. Looking for a blind date, hookup, and casual relationships has never been so easy.
- Free download
- Free account and profile creation
- Open discussion for users
- Search for members
- Unlimited exchange of messages with other members
- Full access to the profile and images of all users
- Advanced search feature
Who uses Lesly?
Lesly is a community of lesbians, bisexuals, and queer women looking to date and flirt with other LGBT singles. There is a 98% guarantee that all the members on the dating site are women, with the remaining 2% men who might have successfully passed through the verification process.
Nonetheless, the audiences are primarily young women belonging to the age bracket of 24 years old to women as old as 45. Lesly is one of the best lesbian dating apps with a diverse membership that combines women who are just discovering themselves and their gender orientation and preference and women who have long accepted their truth.
How to Start Chatting at Lesly
For you to start enjoying the communication features of Lesly, you first need to download the application. You can get it for free from Google Play and Apple Store.
Once the download is complete, you go through a quick registration process. Then, you can fully take advantage of the app's Spark feature to check for lesbian singles around you. If you like someone, simply swipe to the right. When you find someone you are interested in, send them a message and let the conversation exchange flow and take you to greater possibilities.
You can also move on to send text messages so you can contact another lesbian privately.
Pros and Cons
- The verification process is easy and fast.
- The Lesly verification team works 24/7 to complete the verification process of the new members’ profiles.
- Hot Lesly Show is an integrated feature that promotes all the popular lesbian singles.
- Write a 5-star review on Google Play Store or Apple Store and send this screenshot to Lesly to get the chance to use the complete service for free.
- The app is easy to navigate, and the interface is friendly.
- Lesly doesn’t have any ads to interrupt your conversations
- There are no hidden costs.
- No desktop version.
All profiles and photos uploaded on Lesly go through a manual verification process carried out by the Lesly team. Unlike other lesbian websites where creepy men are aplenty looking for threesomes, Lesly ensures that all new members are filtered.
This process is put into place to ensure that fake profiles and potential scammers don’t get through to the Lesly community. Photos are validated and reviewed, so new members are encouraged to use creative but genuine images of themselves.
Lesly Website Reviews
Cindy Dy, 32 years old, California
“Despite being a dating site for singles and for lesbians, this is still a great platform to find genuine friendships. I have met several women here whom I now consider as my BFFs, and that’s as good as finding my soulmate.”
Linda Rover, 37 years old, Ohio
“My Lesly website review is a huge thumbs-up. The Lesly dating site always goes wherever I go since it is just installed on my phone. I like how my conversations keep flowing and that the exchanges don’t need to be paused just because I am not in front of a PC.”
Sarah Collins, 22 years old, Wisconsin
“This is an excellent app with a perfect rating for the LGBT community. It made me feel at home and that I belong, just by talking to women who completely understand me.”
I feel like Lesly is the first dating app that genuinely understands bisexual and lesbian women. It is easy to use, and I just needed to swipe left or right to make a match. I usually get about 3 to 5 matches every day, and I am happy with that. I don't feel underwhelmed or overwhelmed, but I feel good about the matches.
I like how it gives a level of freshness to the online dating community. I am a huge fan of the built-in Lesly show because it is fun and very creative.